Friday, February 25, 2011

The All-Important First Post!

Chances are that this blog will mostly be just an excersize in writing daily.  I am sure that if anyone besides myself is reading this, it is likely because you are a good friend or more likely someone who saw a post I put up on facebook.  I want this blog to be something...amazing, but I don't know what that is yet.  Maybe as I continue to work on my atrocious writing and you perhaps force yourself to work on reading through my atrocious writing we will find out what that amazing thing will be together.  In the meantime I wanted to throw out some of my ideas and see if any of them catch your eye.


  • I totally thought it would be neat if I answered questions from form-spring on here.  Like tough, challenging sorts of questions that would require me to be vulnerable with you.  Maybe it will be a sporadic thing at first but may eventually evolve into perhaps a weekly situation.  I really like the idea but you should let me know if you think it's any good. Ask me anything http://formspring.me/nathancamp
  • As an aspiring author I eventually need to actually write a book at some point.  I was thinking of giving you updates on how that whole process is coming along.  I am debating making it a bi-monthly sort of deal just so I am committed to working on my novel rather then just putting it off in that unreachable land of "Someday."  
  • I think the majority of the content will consist of me just being as honest as I can muster with you guys about what is going on in my life.  This may relate to my current status but I think will likely lend itself to being about things that I have been trying to work out on my own time.  
Well I hope to some degree I at least appealed to your sympathies and in the future you will stop by and give my posts a once -over.  I am really new to this so having some comrades in arms would make the journey a little less frightening.  Take a look around and tell me if there is anything I should change.  Me Casa Es Su Casa.

1 comment:

  1. Nathan! I'm really excited to get to read some of your writing again. The questions thing would be fun. You should write stories too! I miss your robot novels :) I'm excited. I think I figured out how to follow you... we'll see if it works. Yayay!

    ReplyDelete